One thing that has surprised me about blogging is that I hardly ever write on Mondays. Which seems weird because Monday is my day off, so you would think I would have lots of time for writing.
But I think maybe the thing is that Monday comes right after Sunday, and my teeny-tiny inner introvert is tired of communicating and just wants to stay home alone and not talk or write or put words together cleverly. Or not.
Maybe it's that part of my day-off orthodoxy is that it's best to face the week of long, hard work after a day of total laziness. And even blogging feels like too much effort.
Or maybe it's that being at work, doing things that cause me to interact with the rest of the world, is what gives me stimuli that prompt me to write.
Anyway, I'm doing it right now, so maybe none of those reasons have anything to do with reality anyway. Which is kind of in keeping with my Mondays anyway, given that "everyone else" has to hate Mondays because they're going back to work and I live in this alternate reality where Monday is like Saturday.
So how are you today?
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment