Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ooops!

So I missed a day. That was to be expected. And in my defense, it's because I was having a real life yesterday. My mother was visiting. We went to lunch and ran errands and stuff. Then we watched "Citizen Kane" because she'd never seen it. (Now she never has to watch it again, and hopefully, I don't either.) Then we had a lovely dinner, despite the fact that all the restaurants we wanted to go to were closed on Mondays.

But I am having some trouble with getting back into blogging. The problem is that I keep thinking of things I want to blog about and then forgetting what they were when it's time to write. Before, I had some better habits for keeping that from happening. I guess my memory muscles are out of shape. I'll work on it. Any tips?

No comments: