Dear readers,
I want to make a confession. There are many things I do not know how to do on this blog, that I'm not planning to learn. I have a blog because I like to write and share little thoughts once in a while, not because I like to read through complicated directions and mess around with cables and plugs and things.
For instance, I don't post pictures on my blog. I enjoy blogs with pictures, but it's hard to stay "anonymous" once you start posting pictures. More importantly, I don't really know how to post them. I can barely remember how to get them off the camera and onto my computer!
Also, I have no idea where to look to see how many people are reading my blog. Is there somewhere to do that? I don't know. And here's the thing__I'd rather have you just tell me anyway!
The truth is that it's been a little lonely around here, so I'm making a pathetic attempt to increase the number of comments I get here.
So can we take attendance? You don't have to share your name, but write a comment, maybe include your location if you don't want to include your name, something like that. You could even share a joke if you like! Really, just let me know that you're out there.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
here!
oh, by the way: sitemeter.com.
Charming. :-)
To embed a video so your Mom will watch: click the "Embed" box next to youtube or other videos on the net; that will highlight the necessary HTML code. Copy it to your clipboard, then go to Blogger's HTML tab and paste in the code. Switch back to compose mode to write any explanatory text or witticisms next to video. No cables required.
Remember attendance in Mrs. Studebaker's music class? The call & response, in which she sang your name in a descending third and you sang back "I'm here." you can recall it now.
That memory should be a clue of who ldp is, too, if you haven't figured it out already.
I'm here
Post a Comment