Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Things That Annoy Me

So, since I'm wallowing in my crabbiness, I've decided to go ahead and make a list of things that annoy me:

1. People who complain about not knowing what's going on, or about decisions being made without others' (their) input, or about things moving too fast, when they haven't been showing up, reading their mail, or otherwise paying attention!

2. Unfounded and unfair blanket accusations.

3. People deciding how something or someone works and thereafter not paying attention to what's actually happening enough to realize that it doesn't match their assumptions.

4. The fact that my husband and I have such widely different approaches to doing certain things. That is, that he always wants more options and I prefer to narrow things down quickly. He wants perfection; I want completion.

5. The fact that I don't deal with those differences very well when I'm crabby and tired and end up making him feel unappreciated when he's, in reality, done a lot of hard work. (Even if said work created all the options I didn't want, it was still hard work and deserves some appreciation.) Sorry.

No comments: