Have you ever been asked to train someone to do your job, only to find out it's because you're getting fired so they can pay that new person to do the same work for less?
Well, that's what happened to the housekeepers at three Hyatt hotels in Boston. You can read a short synopsis and get a link to more here.
In the meantime, not that you were about to go on vacation but just in case, let's all boycott Hyatt. I don't know that I've ever stayed in one, but now I know I won't.
If all the church gatherings and meetings that use hotels were to announce that they will not stay in Hyatts, I wonder if they would notice? That's some amount of business going elsewhere. Seems to me like it's worth trying.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment