If you're ever in one of those awkward, potentially explosive situations that you see in the movies all the time, where one person answers the phone and it's their psycho ex and they hang up really fast but the current love interest wants to know who it was, here's what you can say to cover: "It was a recording that wanted to tell me about how to pay for funeral expenses."
Really, you could. Because that just happened to me. So it has to be believable because it happened in real life.
Not that I'm encouraging anyone to lie to current love interests or even hang up on psycho former love interests, but just in case.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea, or just any telemarketer would probably do.
Not that I'm in that situation.
At all.
Or would want to be.
But I appreciate the advice.
Post a Comment