To my self-pity party.
I am sick. I hardly ever get sick, so when I do, I am pretty fricking pathetic. I started getting a cold on Thursday, and tried to nip it in the bud, but it didn't work this week like it did last week. By Friday night, my head was leaking at a rate of one kleenex every two minutes.
Fortunately, I didn't have to preach this morning, which was a blessing for some many reasons. I thought I was starting to get better, since I wasn't quite so leaky today, but instead I've developed a sore throat.
So despite having spent some of my weekend advising talented seminarians about interesting projects and thinking some other random interesting things, I doubt I'll be sharing much here tonight or tomorrow. (I was out of town Friday and Saturday.)
So sorry about the silence, but please join the party!
"We all need help to feel fine -- Let's have some whine!"
(Oh, is that not what they meant?)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you feel better SOON!
Thanks! Are you feeling better yet? I'm mostly just a wuss.
Post a Comment