So I don't really want to become one of those intensely self-referential blogs -- I really don't -- but I'm going to be self-indulgent today anyway.
Crème Anglaise was born on November 30th. So, in a sense, today is the three-month birthday of the blog. Assuming you can call March 2nd the same thing as February 30th.
So in honor of this milestone, which isn't all that impressive, but does make the blog old enough to get in some places (I'm looking at you, RevGalBlogPals!), I thought I would do a retrospective.
The first lines from the first blog posts of each of the last three months:
December First: "Today is World AIDS Day.
January First: "My husband and I returned from my in-laws' house in the northeast yesterday."
February Second: "Just in case you were not certain, the contraction that is used, supposedly mostly in the South, to shorten the words "you all" is not spelled "ya'll".
Can you guess which post got the most comments?
And on further reflection, I am grateful that I blogged yesterday, or that sentence above about avoiding self-referentialism but being self-indulgent anyway would probably get trotted out again when the blog turns one!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment