Actually, I suppose it was more of a prediction. Early on in this blog, I admitted to loving food, especially rich, creamy food. (It's one of the reasons for the name.) But I also warned readers that I probably wouldn't post recipes. But I forgot about the possibility that said recipes might be easily copied and pasted.
So here you go! The incredible star of the Habitat Christmas Tea that I hosted earlier today, as emailed to me this evening by its maker, JP.
HEARTS OF PALM SPREAD -- and yes, it is fabulous!
l 14 oz. can Hearts of Palm, drained and chopped
l cup (4oz) shredded Mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons minced green onion
- Combine all ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 9" quiche dish
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until bubbly
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Serve with crackers
Yield - 2 cups
To prepare in the microwave:
- Cover with wax paper
- Microwave at medium (50%) power 7-8 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once halfway through cooking time
(Okay, that was more annoying than I expected, so don't think you're getting another one anytime soon!) Enjoy!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment