There are other things I want to write, but it's late and I'm tired and I have things I have to read for tomorrow.
So instead, I offer you this piece from "The Atlantic" in which Derek Thompson points out that bi-partisanship as a value is useless and that it's a good thing the President has finally recognized that publically.
Also, speaking of the President, when I was walking the other day, there was a guy playing basketball in the gym below who looked just like him when he smiled. It was cool.
Also, speaking of walking, I've walked 3 miles every day this week and intend to go again tomorrow.
Also, speaking of miles and tomorrow, I have to drive to Atlanta this weekend, where I will have the privilege of consulting with seminarians who are planning summer projects. I love being a small church pastor with enough time for extra-curricular ministry.
Also, speaking of extra-curricular ministry, in about 16 or so months, almost all of my extra-curricular commitments will be over. It's odd to anticipate that, but rather than starting to take on new ones now, I think I've decided to let everything expire, take a breath, look around, and choose very carefully how I want to start again. Then again, these things seem to come to me, rather than the other way around.
Also, speaking of taking a breath, I need to go to bed. Or did I mention that already? Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment