Sunday, February 28, 2010

Haiku for the End of February

Sorry it's been so quiet around here. First it was busy. Then I was on vacation. I would have liked to put up a bunch of posts today, in order to keep my monthly average up, but it looks like that's not going to happen, since there are only 35 minutes left in this month.

So instead, here is a haiku I wrote on the train. More on my trip later...



Round remnants of snow
in trees, from a train up North,
recall cotton fields.



The train was lovely, and I'll have some thoughts on the airline I may be adopting tomorrow, hopefully. Happy March Eve!

2 comments:

1-4 Grace said...

Yay! March. Once step closer to spring.
Thanks for your comment on In the Garden. I grew up with it, as a funeral hymn, but grew tired of it. However, you helped open a new door for me. It is indeed a call to action. Very cool.

Mom said...

In the Garden is written from the point of view of Mary Magdalene. After I read The DaVinci Code, the
"none other has ever known" part took on a whole new possibility.