Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Am Not Alone!

At last, someone has said something sensible, out loud, about lawns! He does still mow though, but oh well.

There's even a rumor about starting a group called GWOTWOW! Which is an awesome acronym. It stands for Global War On The War On Weeds. heh heh

Even the comments on this one are great! (Which is so rarely the case it seemed worth mentioning.)

A number of weeks ago, I was admiring my neighbor's lawn, which was almost solid purple from Creeping Charlie. It was amazing. And the next day, it had all been shaved off! I almost cried out loud. What is the matter with people? (Probably they don't want the neighbors to talk about them like they must about us. There are 2 foot high "flowers" in our back yard right now...)

2 comments:

Helen said...

I wonder why people hate dandelions so much. They're yellow. They're pretty. What the heck is wrong with that?

Lucky Fresh said...

Exactly. So are the tiny daisy like things growing in our back yard right now.