I just wanted to say that I am still very much enjoying my alarm lamp. Even though it's summer now and the sun is up well before I need to get up (most days), it is still a better way to wake up.
There is a large, leafy gingko tree outside my bedroom window (as you've heard), so even though the sun's out, not that much light comes in during the early part of the day. (The window faces west too.) So the lamp coming on still makes quite a difference in the dim room.
I heartily recommend this system to anyone who wants a better way to wake up.
In other news, I'm starting to have bloggy thoughts again. I just haven't had time to write them down here yet. But I think that will come again soon. Meanwhile, I've been experiencing a strange aversion to putting certain things on facebook. Perhaps I'm going through a more private phase. Bizarre.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment