I haven't been writing much at all lately. Not sure why, except for the extraordinary level of fullness in my brain and heart lately. There just hasn't been time to process or contemplate much of anything.
But I just wrote a comment on a post from last week, and then I got an email telling me that Lucky Fresh had commented on my blog. The name Lucky Fresh still makes me happy. So I'm sure I'll be back eventually.
Right now, the mantra is "We'll think about that after June." June being my congregation's 125th anniversary party and renovation blitz. I really do think there will be more time after that.
So I guess I'll just keep missing you. Do you miss me too?
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can commiserate... 100th anniversary in June. [And then moving the next day...] Miss you, too!
Yes :)
I do miss you...and hope your countdown to miracles goes well. I have a June 1 deadline, so can commiserate, too.
Post a Comment